Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through your browser when it connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to facilitate requested services that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services that can be kept. indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos , social networks…).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow the measurement of user activity and the development of browsing profiles in order to improve the web sites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces on the web based on the behavior and browsing habits of the user, from which their profile is obtained and allow customizing the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser.
Depósitos Villarrobledo uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case process personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, we have asked for your consent for its use.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or their support pages:
- Internet explorer